Monday, October 27, 2008

Comic Life Poster


I really enjoyed this application it is great for many for classroom activities.

Examples: Posters that display potential candidates for student council, reports for any class that desire pictures, and collage's. Comic Life has a numerous amount of potential for all classes grade K-12.

I felt very comfortable with this program it is easy to manipulate and is basic enough for my
4-year-old to figure out. We made Halloween Posters for the Halloween Carnival at school. This is a great tool and I will use it for any displays I need to do for my students.

1 comment:

skipvia said...

I'm glad to hear that you were able to put this program into immediate use at school. I love the idea of using Comic Life for posters for students running for office. They'd also make great visuals for book reports, movie reviews, etc.

Wonderful poster, by the way. Excellent photos.