Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Here we go again!

Well its official we are having another baby!
My 4 year old is so excited! He has been wanting a baby sister ever since he was blessed with a little brother. We'll see if we can deliver his request.
I forgot what the beginning of pregnancy was like. Boy! I'm already so forgetful and tired! I thank God everyday that us women were given the opportunity to carry these precious babies. This will only add the puzzle we call life.
God Bless all of you and your families.

2 comments:

skipvia said...

Congratulations! Judging from your movie, your new family member is going to have some wonderful times with siblings and parents. Send pictures!

Alice said...

I think that you have to forget what pregnancy was like or you would never let it happen again!