Friday, November 7, 2008

Flickr Slideshow


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

I found this assignment fun, easy to understand and useful both for personal and professional purposes. I beleive students will find this a blast. They can make slideshows for graduation, presentations and personnal accomplishments. The process is very friendly for all levels of computer literacy. I would suggest showing this program to Junior high/High school students. This program will really make their reports pop!

1 comment:

skipvia said...

I enjoyed learning more about Nightmute from your slide show, and I imagine that others will, too. As you suggest, this would make a good tool for students to use to broadcast stories about living in Nightmute to the world. I hope you get to use it when you get your own classroom.