Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Voice Thread Project

Well I enjoyed this project but had many different thoughts about how it made me feel. I hated hearing my voice. I don't know if this is a problem for others but it really made me feel silly. I do think that this is a great program for school purposes. I hope that other students don't feel the way I do about hearing my voice. This project would be great for reports, learning about the weather and making weather predictions, as well as political advertisements for student council. This is a great place for students to reflect on the happenings about school and the community as well.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Cheryl, I like that you did the story from a dog's perspective. Your dog seems to be pretty tired. My dogs would be joining in on the noise making...lol. I can relate to the comment about not liking to hear your own voice, I had a really hard time with that too. I had to have Chris come in an out of the office to listen to the clips to see if I really sounded like I did. I think most students, at least younger ones, would be excited to do this, partially because they do get to record themselves. I used to record myself singing Janet Jackson songs all of the time when I was little.